Driven and motivated finance student pursuing to develop a career in finance at a major financial Institution. With my experience in providing potential clients with credit advice, processing VISA and Mastercard credit applications, as well as interning at an international financial institution, I have built a strong foundation in client relations and everyday banking transactions. With my keen interest in finance and economics, achieving this position will develop my knowledge and experience as I seek to obtain my CFA designation.
I beleive that "Success is no accident". it is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love what you are doing aor learning to do.
- The course serves as an overview to organizational behaviour(OB). It examines the individual, the group, the organization, and how the three interrelate in order to enhance performance and productivity.
- Provided training in critical reading, facilitated the process of composing academic forms of writing within various modes and genres, and aided students in computer literacy, oral presentation skills, and MLA formatting.
- Enforce academic integrity and delivering a fair and comfortable environment for students to write exams
Provide accurate and appropriate advice to questions and concerns from students throughout duration of exam while maintaining vigilant integrity
- Communicate to Teaching Assistants during exam periods if students need further reasoning, making sure the student receives proper guidance
- Identified needs and provide tailored financial advice and solutions to clients, when possible, at the point of first contact
- Contributed to team sales results by listening and spotting opportunities to offer additional advice, introduce clients to the capability of TD partners, or personally fulfill client solutions
- Managed risks by adhering to compliance routines, processes, and controls to protect client and shareholder interests
- Provided financial advice to students related to credit, specifically Mastercard and processed credit card applications with client accurately, ensured client received correct information and advice. Consistently reached daily sales target of 10 credit card applications, at times exceeded the daily target. I was also rsponsible for showcasing an attractive and welcoming kiosk in order to generate client foot traffic
- Generated over $10,000 weekly in sales of pizza and other food products while managing store’s inventory budget, ensuring food orders are accurate and minimalizing food waste. I Partnered with local advertising firm to target local student demographic, which increased store’s weekly sales by 10% andmManaged client relationships by addressing comments and concerns in a timely and professional manner.
- Developed knowledge by shadowing central teller at the branch in order learn basic banking principles Engaged with potential clients in order to build relationships and refer to advisors for bank account openings. Accurately processed deposits and withdrawals for clients with accuracy, ensuring cheques are properly verified and best practices were followed
Thats true "Education is the passport to future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today".
July 2016 - Present
- Expected date of graduation: April 2020
- Degree level program intended to study streams of micro and macroeconomics, accounting, and business management
- Understanding and reading economic models and trends
- Financial and managerial accounting practices
- Fundamentals of corporate finance
- Study of human relations and organizational behavior
July 2013 - June 2015
Notre Dame College is one of the top colleges in Bangladesh. I attended Notre Dame College from 2013-2015 and complete my college education there. Gained valuable skills and experiences by participating in different events organized by the 19 most prestigious clubs of the country, associated with Notre Dame College.
- Higher education courses that covered areas of physics, mathematics, biology, languages, and information technology
- Completed certificate program with a 4.0 GPA
Jan 2002 - June 2013
One of the top schools in Chittagong, Southpoint has a unique strong spirit and a vibrant community that had a strong influence on my education and my values.
( Orientation Volunteer ) Was a part of the START International orientation team and actively engaged with new international students
( Delegate ) Actively took part in all DECA programs and regularly attended all trainimg sessions.
( Co-founder ) Non- profit organization working for the betterment of the poor in Bangladesh.Initiatives that run include movie events at local school where all proceeds go to cancer patient treatment.
I'd Love To Hear From You.
129 Rickson Ave
Guelph, Ontario, Canada
Mobile: (+1) 519 400 4667